As you head into the village, you reach into the Medium Leather Pouch to grab some coins to purchase some wares at the local market. This natural leather belt bag comes in two colors. It has a roomy shape for small essentials. With its slightly curved, kidney pouch shape, this medieval bag sits nicely at the side of its wearer. Its front flap closes securely with a brass buckled strap. Grooves adorn the buckle. The curved front flap lends an extra touch of style to the overall design. With the wide loops at the top, you can slide this bag onto a belt, not included. This medieval belt bag is great for going to a medieval market, a Renaissance faire, or fantasy event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Front flap secures with a brass buckle
- Can attach to a belt, not included
- Wonderful medieval accessory
- Ideal for Renaissance faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.