A cowl or hood is a great accessory piece for any medieval ensemble. This plush, cotton Medieval Velvet Cowl Hood can be worn up or down and has a matching cotton lining. This velvet hood is a superior choice for warmth and style. The 13 inch long tail, or liripipe, in the back is not so long that you have to be concerned about accidentally sitting on it. Popular headwear from the mid 14th to the late 15th century, liripipe hoods were worn many different ways, often with the long tail wrapped around the head or neck. Perfect for SCA events, LARP gatherings, and theatrical productions, this Medieval Velvet Cowl Hood is a fantastic choice for men and women.
- Perfect for Renaissance, SCA, or theatrical events
- Excellent headwear for men and women
- Extremely comfortable to wear
- Pictured tunics and accessories not included
- Made from cotton velvet fabric
- Lined with matching cotton fabric