Medieval wenches far and wide should look fantastic for any occasion in the Middle Ages. Add this Medieval Twill Bodice to your historical wardrobe. This cotton twill bodice comes in a range of colors and sizes. It ends just below the waist and has wide shoulder straps. The bodice laces closed in the front. The lacing goes through metal grommets. Below the lacing, there is a seam, after which the bodice gently flares out. Also, the bodice is open below the lacing. On the sides and in the back, there are short slits at the hem up to the seam. In addition, next to the lacing, there is plastic boning for extra strength and to help with the shape. The inside of the bodice has a black satin lining. It works wonderfully for roleplaying, reenacting, and attending Renaissance faires.
- Comes in a range of colors and sizes
- Laces closed in front
- Flares out slightly at the hem
- Boning for extra strength
- Great for medieval and fantasy outfits
- Made from cotton twill, satin, and plastic boning
- Machine wash cold using a half load, short spin cycle and gentle washing detergent.
- Small: Bust – 33-35 Inches, Shoulder – 14 Inches, Waist – 26-28 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 36-38 Inches, Shoulder – 26 Inches, Waist – 29-31 Inches
- Large: Bust – 39-41 Inches, Shoulder – 17 Inches, Waist – 32-34 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42-44 Inches, Shoulder – 18 Inches, Waist – 35-37 Inches
- XX-Large: Bust – 46-48 Inches, Shoulder – 19 Inches, Waist – 39-41 Inches
- XXX-Large: Bust – 50-53 Inches, Shoulder – 20.5 Inches, Waist – 44-46 Inches
Measurements are approximate.