Wearing a helmet is not always enough. You may need padding for added comfort and a better fit. Wear the Medieval Padded Coif in ecru into battle. Ecru is a natural beige color. Crafted from cotton canvas and wool felt, the padded hood adds comfort and a bit of protection, like other quilted armour. This mantle fastens and slightly adjusts with ties in a laced pattern down the front. It covers the top and back of the head and the shoulders. This headwear features a quilted pattern. It is an ideal accessory to your costume for a faire, LARP event, or reenactment. Wear it under your favorite chainmail hood or medieval helmet
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fastens closed with laced ties
- Adds comfort and protection
- Covers the shoulders and the head
- Quilted construction
- Great for fantasy events or reenactments
- Handmade from cotton canvas and wool felt
- Hood Depth: 8 Inches
- Hood Circumference: 21 Inches
- Length: 20 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 21 Inches
Measurements are approximate.