Walk about the village or market in style with the Medieval Nobleman Satchel Bag keeping your important gear close at hand. Feel confident in your medieval look when this bag is finishing it off. It fits many different aesthetics, so it is as versatile as it is functional.
Made from leather, this hand-crafted adventurer bag has a tall, rectangular design. The front flap has concave curves on its sides and a point at the bottom. A section of herringbone embossing fills the center of the flap. It follows the contours of the flap. The front flap fastens closed with a strap down the center and a buckle. Said strap has a fleur-de-style top and holes down the center for adjustment. The buckle has a concave rectangular shape with ridges on the sides.
Next, the medieval Ren faire bag has a shoulder strap. The shoulder strap on the leather shoulder bag adjusts with a Norse dragon buckle. Both buckles are brass. On the inside, the bag has a divider, splitting the bag into a front and back half. This bag is perfect for taking your gear to the Ren faire or a Viking cosplay.
- Fastens with a buckle and strap
- Has an over-the-shoulder design
- Ideal for storing gear, coins, and more
- Versatile look for a variety of characters
- Great for Ren faires, LARPing, and cosplays
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.