A good pair of gloves goes great with just about any medieval look. Knights, kings, brigands, swordsmen, warriors, wizards, rogues, and more can benefit from the touch of style and versatile appeal that these Medieval Leather Gloves so easily feature. These gloves possess a long-cuffed design that has been seen through the ages. The gloves are made from supple leather, which ensures that they are not only comfortable, but also easy to move in. They make for a complementary accent to just about any look and work well as traditional gloves or as gloves for a warrior to wear under armor. The gloves come as a matched set.
- A Classic Pair of Leather Gloves
- Made from Fine Black Leather
- Features a Long Cuff Style that is Comfortable to Wear
- Comes as a Matched Set
- Looks Great with a Wide Variety of Different Looks
Measurements (Gloves Laid Flat):
- Medium: Has a 10 Inch Around Wrist and a 13 Overall Length. Cuff Length is 5 Inches.
- Large: Has a 10 Inch Around Wrist and a 13.5 Overall Length. Cuff Length is 5 Inches.