Shieldmaiden, jarl, or even berserker: the Brown Medieval Leather Belt suits all Viking costumes. This narrow buckle belt adds a bit of finery and detail to any look with its eye-catching dragon buckle.
Handcrafted from thick brown leather, the medieval belt has a historical look that is versatile enough to suit all kinds of characters. The Viking dragon emblem is carefully detailed and has a carved look. Visible white stitching on the front adds to its handcrafted appearance.
Wrap this medieval costume belt around your favorite tunic, medieval shirt, or Viking dress to better define your waist and add functionality to your outfit. Easily wear most belt pouches or medieval sword frogs on this Viking belt. This historical reenactment accessory brings detail to just about any medieval or Viking outfit.
Whether dressing for the Renaissance faire, a Norse LARP, or a Viking reenactment, this Viking dragon belt will quickly become a must-have in your costuming wardrobe. Its versatile look paired with fine detail make it a staple medieval outfit accessory.
- Viking dragon belt buckle adds detail
- Pairs well with tunics, dresses, and shirts
- Adds function and style to medieval outfits
- Must-have Viking costume accessory
- Suits fantasy, Renaissance, and medieval costumes
- Made of leather with brass buckle
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.