Carrying your weapon crossbody has its advantages. With the Medieval Leather Baldric, you can keep your sword securely on your person yet ready to draw for battle. Its sword frog sits at the hip, suspended from the shoulder strap. Great for carrying functional and decorative swords while in their scabbard, or your favorite LARP weapon, this adjustable baldric is available in black or brown. The wide shoulder strap has a heavy duty square buckle and grommeted holes for easy adjustability. It is made of 5/6 ounce leather in black or brown, and this leather is both sturdy enough to support your weapon and soft enough to sit comfortably on the shoulder. The hanging sword frog is attached with D-rings for both mobility and security, and it holds your weapon securely in place with two adjustable buckled straps. Choose from right hand draw, left hand draw, or straight up and down. Perfect for LARP events, historical reenactment, Renaissance festivals, and more, this versatile leather baldric is a must-have for any adventurer.
- Can be used for a variety of weapons
- Shoulder strap has wide buckle for easy adjustment
- Frog holds weapon diagonally
- Weapon hold is adjustable and secure
- Available in black or brown
- Great for LARP, historical reenactment, and more
- Shoulder strap is made of 5/6 ounce chrome tanned leather
- Sword frog is made of 9/10 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Strap Width: 1.5 Inches
- Minimum Weapon Width: 2 Inches
- Adjustable from 53-65 Inches.
- For right-handed draw, measure from left hip to right shoulder, diagonally down the back, and back to left hip.
- For left-handed draw, measure from right hip to left shoulder, diagonally down the back, and back to right hip.
Measurements are approximate.