The Medieval Footman LARP Long Sword fits well the grip of a 13th century infantry soldier. Hone your fighting skills and earn a name for yourself, whether you choose a high fantasy kingdom or a moment from history as your setting. The double-edged blade is crafted from closed cell foam around a solid fiberglass core and finished with a strong latex coating. A fuller runs down the center of the blade, lightening its weight and enhancing its structure. The cruciform hilt is cast from polyurethane and features realistic, hand painted detail. An antiqued iron finish decorates the slightly curved cross-guard and the scent stopper pommel. Golden accents and a sculpted leather-like wrap cover the grip.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 43.3 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast