You hear an officer commanding troops to take up their swords in preparation for battle. You wield the Medieval Cross Pommel Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade. Two fullers run down two-thirds the length of the blade. These fullers help to lighten the blade. The sword continues with an angled crossguard. The arms of the crossguard angle towards the blade. These arms feature a diamond-shaped cross-section. On the blade side of the crossguard, there is a removable black felt pad which helps to protect the crossguard from scratches.
Next, the steel hilt has a leather wrapped grip. The black grip has ridges which make it easier to hold onto. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A silver-colored cross adorns the center of the pommel against a black background. Finally, this sword comes with a brown leather scabbard and sword frog. Black stitching adorns the scabbard. Meanwhile, two loops on the sword frog allow the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Take this sword to your next historical reenactment or you can easily add the Medieval Cross Pommel Sword to a sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Two fullers lighten the blade
- Has thick edges for safety
- Comes with a brown scabbard and frog
- Can hang off of a belt, not include
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip is steel with leather wrapping
- Scabbard and frog are leather
- Overall Length: 38.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.7 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 8.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.