Take your medieval and modern gear to your next event without sacrificing style by keeping it in the Medieval Buckled Shoulder Bag. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this bag comes in three color options. It has a long strap that allows the bag to hang from a shoulder. The shoulder strap has a wide section to distribute the bags weight across the shoulder better. It is also adjustable, allowing you to pick a length that suits you. Metal rings attach the strap to the bag. Meanwhile, the rectangular bag itself has a double front flap that secures with a strap and buckle. The strap has brass-plated grommets that match the buckle. It connects to the smaller flap that is on top of the larger flap. The smaller flap has a similar shape to the larger round flap. However, it has two small concave curves, one on each side of the beginning of the securing strap. This top flap and strap will be black for the brown with black color option. Finally, the bag has stitched edges. This shoulder bag looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use the Medieval Buckled Shoulder Bag in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in three color options
- Has a double front flap
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 10 Inches
- Height: 8 Inches
- Thickness: 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.