Designed to be a comfortable medium that preserves Victorian style and decency and allows a woman to move about unhindered, these Medieval Bloomers are a loose, baggy legging that can be worn under a skirt or on their own. This attractive yet simple garment is made from high quality cotton and features a draw-string waist band that will keep the bloomers secured about your waist. They also feature elastic, ruffed cuffs just below the knee, mimicking the original style of bloomers when they were first developed. They make a great addition to any skirt or dress, providing an undergarment that covers without restricting movement. Bloomers can also be worn as short pants, in order to help stay cool during the hot fair weather. These quality Medieval Bloomers come in a variety of colors and sizes, ensuring that if you have an interest in them, there is a size and a style that fits your taste. Please note that this item includes leggings only; the shirt is not included.
- Classic and Comfortable Bloomers
- Features a Drawstring Waist and Elastic Leg Cuffs
- Can be Worn Alone or Under Dresses and Gowns
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: 26-29 Inch Waist
- Medium: 30-34 Inch Waist
- Large: 35-39 Inch Waist
- X-Large: 40-44 Inch Waist
- XX-Large: 45-49 Inch Waist
- Please Note: These are suggested waist sizes. Since these bloomers have a drawstring waist, they are quite adjustable between sizes.