Mary Read lived as a man most of her life. She and Anne Bonny were pirates under Captain Jack Rackham, also known as Calico Jack. Most of the crew were unaware that there were women aboard. This period open coat for women is 100% wool, with ultra-suede collars and cuffs. A high collar, antique gold button, and rich trim accent this Renaissance pirate classic. Shown here with the Mary Read Vest #101018, Shirt #101020, and Belt #201014. The Mary Read Pirate Coat is available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large.
- Classic Pirate Coat
- Great For Pirate Festivals And Events
- Made Of 100% Wool
- Small: Dress Size: 6/8, Bust: 32-34 Inches, Waist: 24-26 Inches
- Medium: Dress Size: 10/12, Bust: 34-36 Inches, Waist: 26-28 Inches
- Large: Dress Size: 14/16, Bust: 37-39 Inches, Waist: 29-31 Inches
- X-Large: Dress Size: 18/20, Bust: 40-43 Inches, Waist: 32-35 Inches