A luxurious cloak made for special occasions, the Manteau Cloak is made of cotton velvet fabric that keeps the wearer warm. The Manteau Cloak has fur at the neck that gives an elegant look to the cloak. A drawstring provides an easy and convenient way to close the front of the cloak. The Manteau Cloak would make a perfect addition for any Renaissance or Medieval outfit. Cloaks have been seen throughout history from medieval times to today. The cloak has existed to protect people from the weather and keep them very warm. Fantasy cloaks were believed to be magical, granting the wearer invisibility.
- Simple Designs Goes With Any Look
- Heavy cotton Keeps You Warm During Colder Seasons
- Great For Renaissance Fairs And Re-enactments
- Made Of Durable Cotton Velvet
- Can Be Worn By Men Or Women
- One size fits most.