As you patrol the town, your hand is at your side, ever ready to draw your trusty blade from the Medium Man-at-Arms’ Scabbard. Made from ABS plastic, this medieval scabbard comes in four color options.
The leather-wrapped scabbard hangs from a pair of loops connected with straps and rings. One loop is longer than the other. This allows the scabbard to hang at an angle on a belt, not included. Both loops are adjustable. You can choose for the scabbard to hang as a left- or right-hand draw.
The body of the scabbard has Calimacil molded-plastic chape and throat. Both the chape and throat has a point in the middle that faces towards the center of the frog. Grooves adorn the top and bottom of the throat. There is a single groove along the pointed edge of the chape.
The chape and throat feature the secondary color, while the main body is the primary color. For example, the black with gold color option has a black leather body with gold-colored ends. The scabbard fits a variety of straight LARP swords. It works best with latex-free LARP weapons. The Medium Man-at-Arms’ Scabbard makes a great addition to any warriors ensemble at a LARP battle or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Available in left or right-hand draw
- Comes in four color options
- Great for wearing on a belt, not included
- Hangs at an angle
- Ideal for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from ABS, a thermoplastic polymer, wrapped in 2-3 ounce leather
- Straps are 5-6-ounce leather
- Tips are Calimacil molded plastic
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Maximum Sword Length: 27.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.