Looking to terrorize a few humans with your goblin friends? Make sure to don the Pale Flesh Malignant Goblin Mask before you leave your cave. This mask is rich in detail, doubly so when it comes to realistic, goblinoid features. The grey skin possesses surreal musculature, wrinkling, and visible veins across its surface. There is a blueish undertone to the skin tone. There are a couple of warts on the mask. It also features a long, pointed nose and large, pointed ears. While not all goblins are bald, not one hair appears on this mask. There is also a cutout for the mouth for easier speaking.
Modeled on a real person, this mask is designed for a better fit. It has an easy-to-maintain design, great for repeated use. Becoming a fierce beastie is not quite so hard to do, not when you have access to this Pale Flesh Malignant Goblin Mask.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features an amazing level of detail
- Has a grey skin tone
- Opening at the mouth for easier speaking
- Durable and reusable design
- Great for theatrical productions
- Wonderful for cosplay outfits
- Made from latex
- Wash with damp sponge or cloth using mild detergent after each use. When dry, dust lightly with baby powder. Spray with silicone to help keep the latex flexible. Store on a mannequin head to help retain its shape.
- Height: 9.8 Inches
- Width: 7.9 Inches
- Inside Circumference: 22.8 Inches
- Weight: 8.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.