Introduced in 1873, no revolver has known greater fame than the M1873 Colt Single Action Army. This M1873 Fast Draw Single Action Revolver recreates its design in stunning detail, creating a replica pistol that puts the feel of a six-gun into your hands. Outlaws and lawmen alike loved this gun, and for good reason. It was hardy, reliable, and easy to come by, with a high enough caliber that one shot was likely all you needed to put your intended target down for the count. Plus, the civilian model, on which this replica is based, had a short barrel, measuring in at 4.75 inches in length, which made it much quicker on the draw then other pistols of the day. This particular model has a slick, polished nickel finish and a textured black grip. It is made with working metal parts, which means that the action, the hammer, the trigger, and the cylinder all work, giving this pistol a sense of realism that is almost impossible to beat. In spite of working details, though, this is a replica pistol only, and it cannot be made to fire live bullets in any way. Historically accurate in its design, this M1873 Fast Draw Single Action Revolver is a dream to handle and a beautiful piece to add to any collection, as well as a safe accent to carry at your side and use in theatrics as a costume piece that will leave many thinking that it is the real deal.
- A Non-Firing Replica Revolver
- A Detailed Replica of the M1873 Cold Single Action Army Revolver
- Has an Incredibly Real Look and Feel
- Working Action Offers Amazing Realism
- Black, Textured Grip Offers a Secure Hold
- A Great Collectible, Prop Weapon, or Gift Idea
- Made from a Zinc Alloy
- Features a Polished Nickel Body
- Overall Length: 10.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 4.75 Inches
- Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.