The 1869 First Model American Army revolver had a hinged frame that opened to reveal the end of the cylinder and an automatic ejection system for faster reloading of the newly developed metallic cartridges. The gun has a great association with the Cowboy era of the American West. This non-firing replica has the originals single action mechanism and top break loading mechanism.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- Decorative, Non-fireable Replica
- Functional action and loading mechanism
- Great conversation piece
- Made from wood and a zinc alloy
- Barrel Length: 7.9 Inches
- Overall Length: 14.1 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 8 Ounces