Join the hunt or defend your city. The Long Ox-Tongue Partisan is a versatile medieval LARP weapon that suits a variety of characters, settings, and even fighting styles! Brimming with realistic detail, medieval LARP polearm is a must-have for historical and low fantasy LARP events.
Firstly, this medieval LARP weapon has a sturdy and flexible fiberglass rod at its core. This core makes the weapon safe and strong enough for parrying blows in LARP battle.
Shred resistant closed cell foam then covers the core. A tough Kevlar tip on the fiberglass protects the foam, resulting in a construction that is soft, safe, and sturdy. This foam construction is then coated in a protective latex for greater durability.
Firstly, the LARP partisan takes its inspiration from 15th century weapons. This LARP polearm has a double-edged blade and was historically a multi-purpose weapon. The blade tapers thin at the point and widens into two flanges at the base. These flanges are meant for catching and parrying swords. Then, the long cutting edge would have historically been used for cleaving, and the tapered point would be used for stabbing.
Realistic detail continues as the blade meets the haft. Faux rivets decorate both the socket area and the iron ring at the bottom of the haft.
Defend the castle as a guardsman with this medieval LARP pole weapon. Or wield it as a medieval hunter-inspired character! Versatile in how it is wielded and in the characters it suits, this unique LARP spear is a must-have when it comes to ranged LARP combat.
The Long Ox-Tongue LARP Partisan is approximately 90.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP weapon is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for guards, soldiers, hunters, and more
- Made of closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Please note that the Long Ox-Tongue LARP Partisan comes in two parts, a top section and an end section. This means that some assembly is required. The two parts screw together to form the complete LARP weapon, with the end section screwing into the top section.
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Overall Length: 90.5 Inches
- Spear Head Length: 24 Inches
- Spear Head Width: 8 Inches
- Top Section Length: 55.9 Inches
- End Section Length: 35 Inches
- Pole Circumference: 5.25 Inches
- Pole Width 1.5 Inches
- Pole Width at Band: 1.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.