This Ancient LARP Spear looks like it could have come from a culture that has long-since passed into history and antiquity. In form, this spear is as simple as it gets, possessing a long haft and a traditional spear-head that is perfect for dispatching foes well before they ever get close. In actual execution, though, this spear shows off its detailing. The haft is black and smooth, providing more than enough room to get a good grip, while the end of the spear features a decorative butt cap that can act as a grip, a striking edge, and a display for ancient, square-shaped symbols. The same design is echoed on the upper section of the spear, which features similar ancient symbols as well as simulated red leather wrapping. In fact, the spear blade is perhaps the simplest part of the weapon, featuring a raised, colored ridge and little more. It is crafted from materials that make it perfectly safe to use in virtually any LARP battle. It is constructed from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
The weapon has a distinctive look and coloration, although hues in the haft and decoration can vary slightly. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The Ancient LARP Spear has an overall length of approximately 75 inches. Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
- Blade Length: 18.5 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.