The beautiful Lilian Canvas Coat features medieval-inspired details that take this outerwear garment to the next level. With its fashionably fitted cut, this coat also features a cozy, oversized hood that ends in a long tail, dramatically draping sleeves, and a knee length flared skirt. A line of seven black buttons seals the coat in the front, while a buttoned strap in the back can be adjusted for the perfect fit. Some of our color options also feature a contrasting inner lining that can be seen when the sleeves are pushed up. Suitable for LARP and medieval reenactment, this hooded cloak looks great with both pants and skirts. The Lilian Canvas Coat is fashionable enough to serve as everyday outerwear, as the elements it borrows from historic garb grant the garment its unique, stand-out charm.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Knee length coat with flared skirt and sleeves
- Wide hood ends in long tail
- Fastened with seven black buttons down the front
- Buttoned strap at the back for a fitted look
- Available in a variety of color options
- Made of sturdy cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.