An essential component of any medieval wardrobe, the Lenora Womens Premium Canvas Tunic is suited for wearing underneath dresses, bodices, gambesons, and more, making it the ultimate undergarment for historical reenactment and LARP events. Made out of premium cotton canvas, the tunic is sturdy, breathable, and soft. This also makes it an excellent outer garment, allowing this long garment to serve as a simple dress. Extending to the ankle, this tunic also features long sleeves and a round neck. With its versatile design, material, and variety of colors, the Lenora Womens Premium Canvas Tunic is sure to be a staple piece in many medieval reenactment or LARP outfits.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in a variety of colors
- Comfortable design with long sleeves, round neck, and ankle length skirt
- Ideal for wearing underneath dresses, bodices, gambesons, or other outerwear
- Great staple for any medieval or LARP wardrobe
- Made of premium cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Length – 55 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 6.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 40 Inches, Length – 55 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 7 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42 Inches, Length – 57 Inches, Arm Length – 20.5 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 7.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 57.5 Inches, Arm Length – 21 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 8 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 57.5 Inches, Arm Length – 21.75 Inches, Upper Arm Width – 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.