Warrior, do not forget to accessorize your outfits outside of battle as well. Check out the Leather Wrist Cuffs with Celtic Shield. Made from 7-8 ounce leather, this pair of wrist cuffs comes in a range of colors and lengths. The leather is dyed on both sides. The cuffs secure shut with a pair of steel snaps. In the center of each cuff, there is a steel accent. The accent features a circular shield design. A knotwork pattern adorns the shield. Also, an embossed line creates streamlined edging on the cuffs. You can easily wear these wrist cuffs to any historical reenactment, faire, or LARP event. They look great with a variety of costumes and outfits.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors and lengths
- Secures with silver-colored snaps
- Features a Celtic shield accent
- Great for a variety of characters
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Length: Available in 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 inch lengths
- Leather Thickness: Approximately .125 Inches
- The length measurements given are the exact length from snap to snap. If your actual wrist measurement is 7 inches, we suggest ordering the 8 inch size so it is not too tight.
Measurements are approximate.