Write your literary works with medieval flair! The Leather Scribe Quill ensures that you can complete your writing tasks in style. Made from 2-3-ounce vegetable-tanned leather, this medieval quill comes in a range of colors. You can choose from blue, tan, purple, red, black, and green.
The quill takes the shape and style of a real feather with slits along its edges and embossed detailing. This leather quill curves to one side like a real feather.
At the base of the feather, the leather forms a tube. This tube holds a standard ball-point pen. Once the ink runs out, you can replace the pen with a new one of your own. The Leather Scribe Quill helps you keep in character at your next LARP or fantasy event. It is great for writing out shopping lists, errands, scripts, and more. Add it to your desk.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in six color options
- Looks like a feather
- Holds a standard ball point pen
- Great for a variety of uses
- Ideal for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 2-3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 11.4 Inches
- Max Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.