Roman soldiers and gladiators are nothing without the proper armour. Protect your shoulders with the Leather Lorica Spaulders and ensure victory. Made of premium 7-8 oz leather, these spaulders come in four colors. They have four flexible, linked segments. The spaulders attach to the arm with a strap and buckle on the lowest segment. There is a buckle on the top segment for attaching to other armour, sold separately. Beautiful and intricate embossing decorate the edges of the segments. The spaulders are sold as a pair. This leather armour is ideal for LARP battles, Roman reenactments, and fantasy events.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Four segment design
- Intricate embossing detail
- Attaches with straps and buckles
- Sold as a pair
- Great for LARP and fantasy events
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.