Who says that you must use handcuffs made of metal? Those pieces of dungeonware can also be leather like the Leather Band Handcuffs. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, these cuffs come in two colors. The pair consists of two bands riveted together. The bands sit at right angles to each other. Each band fastens shut with a buckle. The band has multiple grommets for adjusting the fit. The buckle makes these cuffs easier to use than ones that require a key. These cuffs are great for a variety of characters at a LARP or cosplay event.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Fastens onto the arms with buckles
- Easier to use than cuffs with keys
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.