Make your own historical long range weapon with the Leaf-Shaped Celtic Spearhead. This hand forged, tempered steel spearhead has a rugged look to its historical shape. The edges of this medieval spear head are blunted for safety. Two curved flanges form the distinctive leaf silhouette, swelling out near the socket and then tapering to a point. Place your own wooden haft in the socket and secure it in place to craft your own Celtic spear. This historical leaf-shapes spear point is ideal for creating a prop or reenactment weapon.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Handcrafted for a rugged, historical look
- Tempered for durability
- Blade is blunt for safety
- Great for reenactment, costume use, and display
- Made of steel
- Overall Length: 6.25 Inches
- Width at Widest Point of Spearhead: 2.1 Inches
- Spearhead Thickness: 0.25 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 0.6 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 Pound
Measurements are approximate.