Chainsaws are great for devastating zombies at close range. Ideal for post-apocalyptic and zombie-themed settings, the LARP Ripper Chainsword takes the familiar chainsaw blade and gives it new life as a unique sword style weapon. Perfect for one-handed hacking and slicing, this latex foam LARP weapon is detailed to look like dark steel with bright red accents, as though remnants of the chainsaws original casing. The single-edged blade has chainsaw teeth right up until the unique D-guard, sculpted to look as though it is made of jagged scrap metal. Leather wrapping gives the handle a secure hold. This zombie LARP sword is made of soft and shred resistant closed cell foam with a protective latex coating. Inside is a Kevlar-tipped fiberglass core for flexibility and structure. For all your post-apocalyptic zombie-slaying needs, reach for this safe, durable, and definitely intimidating chainsaw LARP sword.
The LARP Ripper Chainsword has an overall length of 23.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 17.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.1 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.7 Inches
- Guard Depth: 1.2 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 0.5 Pound
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.