Embrace your inner pirate and take to the seas with our battle-safe latex LARP Boarding Axe! Bifen its name because it was originally designed for helping a scurvy dog climb aboard another ship, the design of the Boarding Axe soon became so popular that even landlubbers were using it to cause mayhem. Our latex weapon won’t do any permanent damage, though, thanks to its closed-cell foam design and Kevlar-tipped inner fiberglass core, but it will sure look the part thanks to its molded latex coating that replicates the look and feel of wood and steel! This one-handed weapon has an overall length of just over 24 inches and has a dull “cutting” edge on one side and a downward facing “spike” on the other. As with all latex LARP weapons, always use a silicone spray to keep them maintained while not in use and store them on their side in a cool, dry place to keep them from deforming.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Head is made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 24.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 17.7 Inches
- Head Width: 10.2 Inches
- Head Length: 5.9 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 0.4 Pound
Measurements are approximate.