Become a knight ready to defend your kingdom or a mercenary ready for battle. Don the Klappvisier Bascinet Helmet to protect your head. Made from 14-gauge steel, this fully wearable helmet has a bascinet design from 14th century Germany. To begin with, it has a cylindrical shape with a pointed top.
The medieval helmet features a removable visor. The visor has a hinged tab at the top. This tab secures onto the helmet with a pin. The pin turns to lock the tab into place.
Meanwhile, the main part of the visor has a shield-like shape. It has a pair of rectangular eye slots at the top. The sides angle down into a looped point at the bottom. Just above this point, there is a series of ventilation holes. On the sides and back of the medieval helm, there are small brass rings for attaching an aventail like AB2735, sold separately.
On the inside, the helmet has a liner and a chinstrap. You can wear this helmet to your next reenactment or Renaissance faire.
- Historical 14th century design
- Has a hinged, rounded visor
- Rings for attaching an aventail, not included
- Includes a liner and chinstrap on the inside
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 14-gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.