Protect your forearms from needless injury with the Lancelot Embossed Leather Bracers. With imagery befitting a warrior of the Middle Ages, this pair not only raises your defense when LARPing, but helps create the look that you desire. Crafted from high-quality leather, the bracers are composed of two riveted segments. Fleur-de-lis embossing and an antique patina finish give it a distinctive, stylish air. Two adjustable buckle straps customize the fit to the arm. Enhance both the style and defense of your roleplay character with the Lancelot Embossed Leather Bracers.
To purchase the Lancelot Bracers and Greaves together, check out the Lancelot Leather Armour Set (ARMOUR-L31). Check out the Lancelot Full Armour Set (ARMOUR-L35) for all pieces of the Lancelot armour.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Embossed with medieval floral patterns
- Constructed from two riveted segments
- Fitted with two buckle straps on the inner side
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. upper leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.