In the fierce heat of battle, you should have a truly mighty weapon in hand. Wield the Lake Neuenburg Arming Sword against your foes. Made from EN45 high-carbon steel, this functional medieval sword is based on a 13th century original found in Switzerland. This sword features a double-edged, tempered blade. A fuller runs down the length of the blade. Engraved crosses and mysterious symbols adorn the fuller, like the ones on the original blade.
The sword continues with a curved crossguard. It curves towards the blade. The hilt has a black leather-wrapped grip. It ends with a disk-shaped pommel. Both the pommel and guard are steel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has two long straps for hanging the scabbard from a belt. This knights sword is ideal for historical reenactments and weaponry collections.
- Fully functional
- Replica of a 13th century original from Switzerland
- Features crosses and symbols on the blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Blade is EN45 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are steel
- Grip and scabbard are leather-wrapped wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.