When warriors of feudal Japan wore a wakizashi together with a katana, it was the official sign that the wearer was a Samurai. This Kondoru Wakizashi makes a simple and elegant addition to any collection of historic Japanese weapons. The sword features a satin polished high carbon steel blade with a sharp point. A steel guard is used to protect your hands and fingers from slipping onto the blade during use. The walnut handle is finished with a textured grip for added security and durability. Included with this sword is a matching walnut scabbard with wrapped paracord. Proficient users of this weapon will find that this tough blade is capable of any task you throw in front of it.
- Fully functional
- Strong point great for piercing hard materials
- A great addition to any sword collection
- Steel guard for added safety
- Hardwood handle has textured grip
- Includes a walnut scabbard with paracord wrap
- Blade is made of 1075 high carbon steel
- Handle is walnut
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.