Those soldiers fighting on Crusade need to wear the proper armour. Protect your head with the Knights Templar Sugarloaf Helm and carry on into battle. Made of 18 gauge steel, this helmet features the typical shape found in the 13th-14th centuries: the sugarloaf. On the front, an antique brass toned plate forms the shape of the Templar cross. The ventilation holes are on each side of the face and in the shape of crosses as well. Above the ventilation holes, there are two rectangular eye slits. The helm features a riveted construction and a padded, adjustable liner on the inside. This crusader helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and historical conventions.
- Templar cross design
- Based on a historical design
- Crossed-shaped ventilation holes
- Includes adjustable liner
- Great for cosplay and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel with a brass accent
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Height: 15 Inches
- Width: 11 Inches
- Weight: 5 Pounds 12 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.