A mighty battle lies ahead of you. You do not fear attacks from the enemy as you wear armour like the Katharina Blackened Steel Greaves. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this pair of womens greaves secures to the legs with straps. This medieval armour has blackened finish.
Each medieval greave has a base plate with sides that taper inwards towards the ankle. The edge near each ankle has a convex curve. Meanwhile, the edges near the knees have pointed shapes.
Riveted onto each base plate is a decorative plate. The decorative plates cover around two-thirds of the greaves length. They have concave sides with pointed top and bottom edges. Both the base and decorative plates have rolled edges. This womens armour is great for LARPing and cosplays. Its versatile design works for a variety of medieval and fantasy characters.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Katharina Blackened Steel Full Armour Set (ARMOUR-S33) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above. It is best to stay within the brand for best compatibility.
- Secures with straps
- Comes as a pair
- Has a blackened finish
- Features decorative plates
- Works for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARP events and cosplays
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.