Sometimes you do not want to have to buy a different set of shoes or boots for every costume. Wear the Johann Half-Boots with a variety of outfits. Coming in brown or black, these leather boots are available in a range of sizes and handmade using a wooden last, which is a foot-shaped form used in traditional shoe-making. These half-boots tie close with leather strings and feature rubber soles for better traction. They are ideal for adding to an ensemble or fantasy role for a LARP event or faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown or black
- Come in a range of sizes
- Rubber sole for better grip
- Closes with leather ties
- Great for fantasy events or historical reenactments
- Handcrafted from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
nils.olson (verified owner) –
Comfortable and authentic looking mid cut boot with a secure leather tie around the ankle. They do have a rubberized sole to give traction on the ground.
zaftiq (verified owner) –
Well-made, and looked good on my partner for his first renfaire. He usually wears a size 9, but we ordered a 10 and it fits him perfectly so you may want to order up if you’re concerned about sizes.
steven.john.hadt (verified owner) –
Boots are constructed well, nice leather. Unfortunately these seem to run slim. I’m a regular size 14 mens, and these were much too tight.
skulhedman (verified owner) –
Wow, I had been pretty skeptical about buying a pair of medieval footwear. I took a chance and got these – and I was pleasantly surprised! They are very comfortable (though I did have to exchange my initial pair for a size larger) and broke in easily. They also seem like they are durable and well-made, but I haven’t had a chance to actually wear them in costume to an event yet. But I am looking forward to it! Highly recommend these.