Inspired by the clothing of medieval mercenary soldiers, the Joerg Landsknecht Doublet has a split color scheme and long, slashed sleeves. Integrated lacing creates the puffy, segmented sleeve style that sets this doublet apart, revealing an inner layer in a contrasting color. Each long sleeve is segmented three times along the arm before ending in a drawstring cuff. Five antique brass-colored buttons on the front of the doublet lead up to a mandarin collar. Made of 100% cotton canvas, this German mercenary doublet is available in a variety of colors and sizes. Perfect for recreating the look of a landsknecht, this medieval jacket is also great for nobility, merchants, and more.
For the Black with Red option, the inner sleeve colors are red and black.
For the Black with White option, the inner sleeve colors are white and black.
For the Red with Green option, the inner sleeve color is yellow.
For the Red with Yellow option, the inner sleeve color is natural.
- Features a split color scheme
- Long sleeves have split overlayers and gathering
- Fastens in front with antique brass-colored buttons
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes
- Great for reenactments, LARP, and costuming
- Made of 100% cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.