The Knights Templar were so-named from Jerusalems ancient Temple of Solomon, which served as their headquarters in the 12th century. The five crosses of this Jerusalems Cross Templar Necklace are inspired by the Orders origins and mysticism. In essence, this pendant is composed of one large main cross, rendered in a burnished gold hue and accented by four smaller silver crosses that hang around its design. These five crosses represent the five elements, those being earth, air, fire, water, and spirit. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal, which is completely lead-free and nickel free. The pendant also includes a necklace for easy wearing, as well as a small black jewelry box for easy and convenient storage. It is an overall elegant and dangly design, and this Jerusalems Cross Templar Pendant serves not only as a reminder to the orders old origins in that Holy Land, but also the spiritual and mystic thoughts and rituals that eventually became a part of the order, as well.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts the Traditional Cross of Jerusalem
- Decorated with a Gold Finished Central Cross with Four Surrounding Silver Crosses
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 2 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch