The eagle is a heraldic bird of the first order, one that rules the sky and as such, symbolizes courage and determination worthy of the king. This Byzantine Eagle Templar Necklace merges that creature with the mystic symbols of the ancient knightly order. The result is a powerful symbol that is both worthy of a king and fit for a master of the occult! The pendant depicts a two-headed heraldic eagle, commonly associated with the Byzantine Empire and symbolic of the power and sovereignty of the emperor. The eagles two heads look in opposing directions, while a triangular plaque on its core feature the All Seeing Eye, to give it a more mystic and powerful look. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine pewter metal that is completely lead and nickel free, and the pendant comes complete with a matching necklace as well as a small, black jewelry box for easy storage. Both awesome and mysterious in its look, this Byzantine Eagle Templar Necklace is a stunning little accent that will bring a touch of sovereign style to your look, while also keeping the Templar symbols alive into the modern day.
- A Stunning Piece of Knights Templar Inspired Jewelry
- Depicts the Two-Headed Heraldic Eagle with the All-Seeing Eye
- Decorated with Some Embellishment an a Silver Toned Finish
- Crafted Entirely from Nickel and Lead Free Pewter Metal
- Comes with a Matching Necklace and a Black Jewelry Box
- Length: 1.25 Inches
- Width: 1.25 Inches