Not only is this Italian Camicia Chemise a stunning accent that adds layering, body, and added detail to your overdresses and bodices, but it is also a light garment that you can easily wear in the warmer seasons without any added discomfort! This lovely chemise is made entirely in soft natural cotton gauze fabric, which ensures that it is a light and airy garment when worn. It features a drawstring neck for adjustable fitting as well as three-forth length sleeves that are tied with ribbon detailing at the cuffs. On a hot day at a medieval camp, it can be worn as a stand-alone garment. And even on the warm days, this Italian Camicia Chemise is a great undergarment to own as its lightness allows it to be comfortably worn under your dresses all year round.
- Made from soft natural cotton gauze fabric
- An elegant and understated garment
- Features a drawstring neckline and ribbon tied three-quarter sleeves
- Very comfortable to wear
- Perfect as a stand-alone choice or as a medieval undergarment
- Small/Medium: Fits a 32-36 Inch Bust, a 24-28 Inch Waist, and a 34-40 Inch hip
- Large/X-Large: Fits a 36-44 Inch Bust, a 38-36 Inch Waist, and a 40-46 Inch hip