Available in a variety of colorful options, the Ignaz Tabbard is a dynamic starter for various LARP looks and medieval reenactment outfits. Featuring open sides and a long tunic-length style, many of these tabards display two colors. Made of 100 percent cotton canvas, the Ignaz Tabbard is sturdy and versatile and looks great when accented with a belt. The construction of the tabard makes it incredibly easy to wear, as it is simply put on over the head through the round neck.
Please note that this listing is for the tunic only. The Louis Belt (MY100404) is one of the many available belts we recommend. Also, this item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Overhead design with round collar and open sides
- Front and back slits for freedom of movement
- Available in solid black or two-color vertical split options
- Great addition to LARP or medieval reenactment wardrobes
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
thomasjmorgenroth (verified owner) –
Well-made for the price, solid fit. Good range of colors is a plus though really my only complaint is that there aren’t more color options. Very solid addition to a burgeoning costume wardrobe, solidly recommend.