Raptors are known among the most vicious birds of prey throughout the animal kingdom. This Hunter Katana showcases the raptor against the classically deathly katana blade, signifying the brutal hunting prowess of its wielder. The blade of this katana is crafted from Bainite steel, a high carbon steel with superior strength and flexibility that is meticulously heat treated. A gleaming gold collar sits at the base of the blade above the blackened tsuba, accented by an intimidating raptor. The rayskin tsuka is tightly wrapped in black suede. This sword is complemented by a gorgeous green striped saya, accented by a green silk ito. A true samurai always wore two swords, so make sure to complete the Hunter Katana as a set with the Hunter Wakizashi (Item #SH2472)!
- Bainite steel blade is hand forged and heat treated
- Stunning gold collar sits at the blade base
- Black tsuba features raptor accents
- Rayskin tsuka is wrapped in black suede
- Includes a green striped saya
- Pairs perfectly with the Hunter Wakizashi (Item #SH2472)!
- Overall Length: 41.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.625 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.25 Inches
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz.