With its modern take on the popular weapon of Ancient Rome, the Honshu Midnight Forge Gladiator Sword is a weapon worthy of a warrior. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this sword is functional due to its high chromium content in combination with its carbon content. It has a double-edged blade with slightly concave sides. A thin fuller runs down the center of the blade for most of its length. At the base of the black blade, there is a recessed section instead of the fuller. There are four cutout circles in the recessed section.
The Roman sword continues with a thermoplastic-rubber handle. Part of the handle is wider than the blade to form a crossguard. Meanwhile, the rest of the black handle has texturing to make the grip easier to grasp. The end of the hilt fans out into a fan-shaped pommel. Finally, the Honshu Midnight Forge Gladiator Sword comes with a black leather belt sheath. It secures the modern sword with a snap closure. Take this modern, updated version of a Roman gladius to your next battlefield.
- Fully functional
- Has a black double-edged blade
- Based on a Roman gladius
- Textured handle for better grip
- Comes with a sheath
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Handle is thermoplastic rubber
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Blade Length: 18.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.