Do you prefer to wield a curved blade or one with historical inspiration? If so, then the Honshu Karito Kama might be perfect for you. Made from 7Cr13 stainless steel, this full-tang polearm features a curved blade. The shape of the blade resembles a claw or scythe design. The Honshu logo adorns the base of the deep edge. There are four circular cutouts at the base of the blade to lighten the blade. Also, there is a curved cutout above and below the circular ones.
Next, screws secure the black handle to the blade. The injection-molded nylon handle has an S-shaped design. The bottom half of the handle has texturing, while the top half has grooves for placing fingers. This texturing makes the handle more secure to grasp. There is a lanyard hole at the end of the haft. Finally, this curved blade comes with a black leather sheath. This sheath secures the blade with a snap closure. It also allows the weapon to hang from a belt, not included. The Honshu Karito Kama takes an age-old design from Japan and gives it a modern twist.
- Fully functional
- Inspired by weapon from feudal Japan
- Curved, claw-like blade
- Cutouts for a lighter design
- Textured handle for better grip
- Comes with sheath
- Blade is 7Cr13 stainless steel
- Handle is injection-molded nylon
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 15.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 9 Inches
- Edge Length: 5.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.