The enemy approaches the field. You lift the Honshu Historic Claymore Sword in defiance and prepare to take them on in fierce combat. Made from 1065 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a double-edged blade. A fuller runs down half the length of the blade. The Honshu logo adorns the end of one of the edges. The sword continues with a brown suede-wrapped ricasso.
Next, the sword features a steel crossguard. The ends of the crossguard curve towards the blade. In the center, the crossguard forms a point that faces the blade. The hilt continues with a leather-wrapped, two-handed grip. Brown leather wraps around the wooden grip. It has embossed grooves for a better grip. The hilt ends with a scent stopper-style pommel.
Finally, this Scottish sword comes with a brown leather scabbard. It has a steel chape and throat. The throat features a hanging pin. You can take this sword to your next historical reenactment or add it to a collection.
- Functional for the battlefield
- Has a double-edged blade with wrapped ricasso
- Features a textured grip
- Scent stopper-style pommel
- Comes with a scabbard
- Blade is 1065 high-carbon steel
- Grip is wood wrapped in leather
- Sheath is leather
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.
- For scabbard: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.