Despite all their wit, knights are only as good as the weapons they carry. Make sure that you are carrying one that both serves as an excellent defense and says a thing or two about your prowess and poise. The Hektor LARP Longsword is just the thing. This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core ensures extreme durability and a degree of flexibility while still keeping the weapon safe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The hilt of this weapon follows a sleek, traditionally medieval design, flaunting a straight crossguard and a scent-stopper pommel. Its handle is wrapped in leather, making it easy to grip, and the two color options – light steel with a grey hilt or dark steel with a gold hilt – give the sword a level of customizability. The Hektor LARP Longsword is a must-have for knights, adventurers, and other medieval warriors.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating. Also, this item is made through injection molding, therefore there is a small hole in the blade. This is not a defect. It is a sign of its construction.
- Safe for use in LARP events
- Features realistic details
- Specialty foam lends extreme durability
- Fiberglass core offers flexibility
- Comes in steel or gold colors
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 30.5 Inches
- Pommel Length 2.75 Inches
- Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.