Whether you choose to fight in stage combat or at a historical reenactment, the Hedemark Norse Sword makes a great choice for any Viking warrior. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword comes in two blade options. Both options have double-edged blades with a fuller running down their length. One option has blunted edges, making it safer for stage combat. The other option is better for regular combat at reenactments. Both versions of the sword then continue with a flat, oval crossguard. Two grooves run along the sides of the crossguard. On the stage combat blade, there is a removable, black felt tab on the blade side of the crossguard. This tab helps to protect against scratches.
On both options, the hilt continues with a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. Then, the hilt ends with a lobed pommel. Four grooves adorn the steel pommel near the grip, matching the crossguard. Both sword options come with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. The scabbard has a steel chape as well as a wooden loop on its side. This loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. You can also add this Viking sword to any sword collection. It looks great on display as well.
- Available in fully functional and stage combat options
- Fuller lightens the blade
- Comes with a scabbard
- Has Viking-inspired design
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip and scabbard are wood with leather wrapping
- Stage Combat Sword: Overall Length – 37.5 Inches, Blade Length – 30.5 Inches, Weight – 3 Pounds 9.4 Ounces
- Regular Combat Sword: Overall Length – 37.9 Inches, Blade Length – 30.8 Inches, Weight – 3 Pounds 4.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.