If you are wanting a sword that looks like it has some fierce battles and fights, then take a look at the Handforged Rustic Broadsword. Made from high-carbon steel, this hand forged sword has a double-edged blade. The blade has a rustic finish. Next, the decorative sword continues with a dark, cruciform crossguard. The hilt then has a brown wrapped grip. The way the grip is wrapped helps to make the sword easier to hold onto. Then, the handle ends with a disk-shaped pommel. The Handforged Rustic Broadsword makes a great addition to any sword collection or medieval display.
- Completely decorative
- Features a rustic finish on blade
- Has a wrapped hilt for a better grip
- Hand forged design
- Great for medieval and fantasy themes
- Ideal for collections or display
- Made from high-carbon steel
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
Measurements are approximate.