Perhaps you are looking for a sword to swing onstage, one with an etched design. If so, check out the Etched Stage Combat St Maurice Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a thick, double-edged blade. The blade has a fuller that runs down its length and thick edges. The thicker edges make the sword safer for stage and sport combat. An etched cross and lettering design adorns both sides of the blade near the hilt. The sword continues with a curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Also, the arms of the crossguard are thinner than the center.
Then, the sword has a wooden grip. Brown leather wraps around the grip. The hilt ends with a Brazil nut-shaped pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It has a steel chape and a wooden loop near the top. The loop allows the scabbard to slide onto a belt, not included. This sword makes a fantastic option for onstage combat and for adding to a sword collection.
- Meant for stage combat use
- Features an etched design on the blade
- Has thick edges for safety
- Fuller lightens the blade
- Comes with a brown scabbard
- Great for stage and sport combat
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood with leather
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 39.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.4 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.