This Guingate Dagger with Scabbard is an attractive looking medieval dagger that looks fit to be carried by a regal knight or a powerful noble. And thanks to its size, virtually anyone could carry this dagger around without any problems whatsoever. As daggers were traditionally meant for stabbing, this weapon features a short blade with a tapered point, although this blades design is appropriate for rough cutting work as well. The blade features a narrow fuller down its spine, which reduces the weight without reducing its strength. The hilt features an all-brass guard with a curved crossbar, as well as a bone handle set with a brass ring and a rounded pommel. Included with the dagger is a leather sheath decorated with brass fittings on the throat and chape. If you are expected to spend a day among the nobles at court, no self-respecting warrior would ever leave behind all their weapons, and this Guingate Dagger with Scabbard is a great blade with just the right amount of noble style to accent any regal look, without appearing out of place.
- Fully Functional
- An Impressively Styled Dagger
- Features a Tapered Blade with a Narrow Fuller
- Includes a Leather Sheath with Brass Adornments
- Blade is made in EN45 high carbon steel
- Guard and Pommel are Solid, Polished Brass
- Grip is Attractively Polished Bone
- Overall Length: 17.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 11.6 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 1.9 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.